The Master of Civil Law Paris – Panthéon-Assas University is a joint Master program between University of Economics and Law, VNU-HCM and Paris – Panthéon-Assas University(France) according to the Decision No. 1757/ QĐ-ĐGQG of VNU-HCM. The program is designed to suit the needs of students majoring in law or economics or working in the areas of law, real estate, finance, and consultancy. The program brings a variety of benefits for learners including knowledge as well as the value of the degree.
1. Targeting at forming solid foundation and practical knowledge
Students not only study with leading professors in the field of law who come from France, Vietnam and other countries from Europe as well as Asia, but also have the opportunities to attend seminars with international law experts, which help students gain knowledge and approach different legal systems in the world.
In addition, the use of English in studying and discussion gives learners more international experience and advantages when studying laws of other countries.
2. International qualification:
Graduates will receive a Master’s degree awarded by Paris – Panthéon-Assas University. According to QS World University, Paris – Panthéon-Assas University is at the top notch in European university system and is in the world’s top 20 for law programs.
3. Opportunity to further study:
Students will have the opportunity to continue their PhD degree in law at famous universities such as the Texas A & M Law School – one of the leading US law schools. Postgraduate students can also teach law at universities, practice law or do legal work at companies.
4. Course information:
– Specialization of training: Civil law
– Form of training: Part-time
– Language learning: English
– Tuition fee (total 2 years): $8,000 (04 installments)
– Training time: The course consists of 4 semesters in 2 years.
|1||Legal English 1||1.5||10||7.5|
|2||French civil code||Civil law and non-family real estate||5||20||15|
|5||Legal English 2||1.5||10||7.5|
|6||Vietnam civil code||Special contract law||5||20||15|
|7||Family civil law||7.5||30||22.5|
|8||Property law on land and buildings||5||20||15|
|9||Legal English 3||2.5||10||7.5|
|10||French civil code||Commercial law||5||20||15|
|12||Non-family real estate law||5||20||15|
|13||International private law||5||20||15|
|14||Vietnam civil code||Property management law||2.5||10||7.5|
|17||Select 1 of 2 form:
– Study Thematic of comparing notarial practice
|– Graduate thesis||–||60|
|Organization: TIMES Higher Education Chart
Ranking: 200 in the rankings of world universities
|Organization: QS University Ranking
Ranking: 50th in the world’s best law and legal studies
6. Entrance requirements: Vietnamese or foreigners who:
- Graduated from the University of Law (regardless of the type of training) – Graduated from universities majoring in Economics, Management (will be taking supplementary subjects before starting school)
- English proficiency B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFFR) or equivalent.
- Form of enrolment: in-person interview.
7. Enrolment information:
- Time to deliver and collect dossiers: January
- Venue: 45 Dinh Dinh Hoang St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Time for selection and interview: November
- Beginning studying: February
- Place for studying: International and Postgraduate Training Center, 45 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
8. Register fee:
- Application and Interview fee: 30$/ person
9. Why to study in Vietnam?
Undeniably, one of the main reasons for international students to study in Vietnam is that the cost of studying and living is much cheaper than those in other countries. In addition, Vietnamese culture is one of the oldest culture in the World which has undergone changes almost four thousands of years. Vietnames cultural diversity is easily found in every single aspect of life. Vietnam is a multiethnic country with over fifty distinct groups. Social Beliefs & Customs in Vietnam are also different and unique, which clealy demonstrate Vietnamese charatersistic. Coming to Vietnam, global students can not only discover those uniquilities but aslo enjoy Vietnamse cuisine which is fresh and healthy and getting more and more popular all over the World. It exhibits great diversity but can be classified into three primary categories by locations: the north, south, and central regions of the country.
10. Contact information:
International Institute of UEL
- Address: Room A206, University of Economics and Law, Quarter 3, Linh Xuan ward, Thu Duc city, HCM city; or
- 45 Dinh Tien Hoang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM city
- Phone: (028) 37 244 525 | (028) 39 100 915
- Hotline: 0968 521 385
– Ms Vuong Thuy Dung – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Ms Nguyen Le Phuong Huynh – Email: email@example.com